Skip to main content Skip to search
62 Wide Bargate, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 6RY

Corporation Tax

Corporation Tax Boston UK


A company needs to complete a CT600 return showing the accounting profits to HM Revenue and Customs. They will also need to submit accounts in an IXBRL format, together with corporation tax computations. This is all completed for you when we prepare limited company accounts.

Once any adjustments have been made and capital allowances claimed, we can then calculate your corporation tax liability.

Some clients have Research and Development claims produced by professional firms and we submit the data to HM Revenue and Customs or we can help you calculate your claim yourself.